Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
Do you want to buy a piece of the moon? Well, do we have a deal for you!
A WTOP listener wanted to know about an organization that called her house five or six times a day asking for donations to help veterans.
The search to improve our appearance can cost us a lot of money for products that don't work.
ShopSmart magazine did a test of nine anti-aging serums on 80 men and women.
If you received a job offer from a charity, would you assume it was legitimate?
Tags: Call For Action
At first glance it looked like an invoice for a "Help Wanted" ad.
The letter said Karen had an account that was never paid, and the sender offered her a new credit card to use in paying off the debt.
Sweepstakes scams usually involve notification that you've just won a foreign sweepstakes complete with a fake cashier's check or money order. Now there's a new twist: The scam is using checks from real companies.
Do the terms "less sodium" or "no trans fats" mean the food is good for you?
It's known as "summer slamming," and you may be targeted.