Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
Do you want to buy a piece of the moon? Well, do we have a deal for you!
A WTOP listener wanted to know about an organization that called her house five or six times a day asking for donations to help veterans.
The search to improve our appearance can cost us a lot of money for products that don't work.
ShopSmart magazine did a test of nine anti-aging serums on 80 men and women.
If you received a job offer from a charity, would you assume it was legitimate?
Tags: Call For Action
At first glance it looked like an invoice for a "Help Wanted" ad.
The letter said Karen had an account that was never paid, and the sender offered her a new credit card to use in paying off the debt.
Sweepstakes scams usually involve notification that you've just won a foreign sweepstakes complete with a fake cashier's check or money order. Now there's a new twist: The scam is using checks from real companies.
Do the terms "less sodium" or "no trans fats" mean the food is good for you?
It's known as "summer slamming," and you may be targeted.