Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shirley Rooker
What happens to your medical records when your doctor closes his or her practice?
Rory Crawford, a moving consultant with JK Moving & Storage, discusses how consumers can choose the best mover, how to check out movers and how to complain if there is a problem.
There's a good reason to talk about this winter's dreary weather: Lack of sunshine affects our levels of Vitamin D.
Dr. Howard Osterman, past president of the District of Columbia Podiatric Medical Association now in private practice in the D.C. area, discusses common foot problems and treatment options.