Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sheppard Mullin
Jonathan Aronie, partner at Sheppard Mullin joinst host Roger Waldron, for a wide ranging discussion of the GSA schedules program.
March 26, 2013
Anne Perry and Jonathan Aronie, partners at Sheppard Mullin, will answer questions about the bid protest process.
April 17, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , bid protests , Anne Perry , Jonathan Aronie , GAO , court of claims , protective orders , GSA schedules , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
GTSI Corp. has been suspended from further government contracts. Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center, and Jonathan Aronie, a partner at Sheppard Mullin, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what the suspension means for the contracting community.