Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sheila Campbell
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: USPS cloud credential exchange almost ready, flood of GSA contract protests
In this week's edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook: USPS' cloud exchange is almost ready to fly; GSA faces a flood of contract protests; and technology chairs shuffle at DHS and GSA.
Tags: USPS , Jason Miller , Inside the Reporters Notebook , Doughlas Glair , FICAM , GSA , contracting , GAO , OASIS , Diana Gowen , Mary Davie , OMB , technology , Andy Ozment , Suzanne Spaulding , Phyllis Schneck , Mike Locatis , Bobbie Stempfley , DHS , Gregory Touhill , Katie Lewin , Kelly Olson ,
Four high-ranking officials are leaving the General Services Administration. They are Deputy Administrator Susan Brita; CIO Casey Coleman; Kelly Olson, director of Strategic Initiatives; and Sheila Campbell, director of the Center for Excellence in the Digital Government Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies.
GSA led a 12-member interagency working group to create a set of measures specifically aimed at defining the usefulness of social media for agencies. The agency also released an API that lets users create tools to bring together government social media feeds in one place. Both tools are called for in the Digital Government Strategy.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
GSA looking at common tools to analyze comments
The General Service Administration wants your input on how it can improve federal websites.
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
In open government, dumping information on a website is useless if the users cannot quickly understand what the information means for them.