Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shefali Kapadia
The National Defense Panel delivered "Ensuring a Strong U.S. Defense for the Future" an assessment of the 2014 Quadrennial Defense Review put forth by the Defense Department.
Two years after launching the Roth option for the Thrift Savings Plan, the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) has seen Roth TSP enrollment rise to 8 percent.
When it comes to leadership communication, NASA and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation rise to the top, according to a Partnership for Public Service analysis released Wednesday.
The National Association of Corporate Directors' (NACD) Handbook on Cyber-Risk Oversight, introduced Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, outlines five key principles that aim to move forward the collaborative cybersecurity effort.
The Enhanced Security Clearance Act of 2013 requires the Office of Personnel Management to implement an enhanced security clearance system. Under the system, every security clearance gets two random audits over a five-year time period.
President Barack Obama's nominee Anne Rung takes another step forward in becoming administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
Living costs are on the rise. That puts federal retirees on track for a 1.9 percent cost of living adjustment in January. But that's only if lawmakers don't change the way inflation is measured. Congress and the White House both say the chained CPI would be a more accurate measure. But the chained CPI has lots of critics and foes. They say it's like switching your habits from eating steak for dinner to eating dog food. Web Editor Shefali Kapadia joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss federal employees' reaction online.
The TSA Office of Inspection Accountability Act of 2014, sponsored by Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), would no longer classify some Transportation Security Administration agents in the Office of Inspection as law enforcement officers.
NOAA planes used for tracking and forecasting hurricanes -- known as the P-3 Orion -- are reaching the end of their lifespan, according to a report published by the Government Accountability Office.
The Transportation Security Administration has received approval to offer early retirements this calendar year.