Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shawn Kingsberry
Shawn Kingsberry, chief information officer of the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, joins host Jason Miller to talk about how his agency is using its cloud hub to run its mission critical systems.
April 18, 2013
Agencies are testing software to analyze data for potential problems. The Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board is now hosting these tools in the cloud to make it easier for agencies to use them.
Departments face challenges with contracting, hardware and policies, two years after OMB included agile development in its 25-point IT reform plan. The approach aims to make development more effective and efficient, but the switch itself has been far from agile.
Tags: technology , AFCEA , agile development , Vivek Kundra , Thomas Sasala , Mark Schwartz , 25-point IT reform plan , Ruben Gomez , Recovery Board , Citizen and Immigration Services , Army IT agency
CIOs and other federal IT experts say cloud computing security isn't much different than other protecting other technology systems. The chief technology officer for the CIA, Gus Hunt, said the cloud's elasticity makes it harder for hackers to attack.
Shawn Kingsberry, CIO for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, explains how the board uses information and technology to keep an eye on your agency's money.