Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shaw Middle School at Garnet-Patterson
The mother of the teenager who admitted using a handgun while robbing murdered middle school principal Brian Betts pleaded guilty to two counts of credit card theft, WTOP has learned.
Police went too far in questioning a suspect charged with a popular D.C. school principal's murder and prosecutors will not be able to show video of the interrogation during the trial, a judge has ruled.
As teachers and students remember Brian Betts on what would have been his 43rd birthday, police say it would "symbolic and healing" for people not to be talking about the criminal case.
Police now believe more than one person killed the principal of Shaw Middle School at Garnet-Patterson.
The family of slain D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts will receive friends and well-wishers at a public service Wednesday afternoon.
Investigators are processing forensic evidence and canvassing two crime scenes - Shaw Middle School Principal Brian Betts' Silver Spring home, and the location in Southeast D.C. where his sport utility vehicle was found over the weekend.
Faculty, students, and neighbors are expressing their grief as police investigate what they now believe is the murder of a D.C. middle school principal.