Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shaw Middle School at Garnet-Patterson
The mother of the teenager who admitted using a handgun while robbing murdered middle school principal Brian Betts pleaded guilty to two counts of credit card theft, WTOP has learned.
Police went too far in questioning a suspect charged with a popular D.C. school principal's murder and prosecutors will not be able to show video of the interrogation during the trial, a judge has ruled.
As teachers and students remember Brian Betts on what would have been his 43rd birthday, police say it would "symbolic and healing" for people not to be talking about the criminal case.
Police now believe more than one person killed the principal of Shaw Middle School at Garnet-Patterson.
The family of slain D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts will receive friends and well-wishers at a public service Wednesday afternoon.
Investigators are processing forensic evidence and canvassing two crime scenes - Shaw Middle School Principal Brian Betts' Silver Spring home, and the location in Southeast D.C. where his sport utility vehicle was found over the weekend.
Faculty, students, and neighbors are expressing their grief as police investigate what they now believe is the murder of a D.C. middle school principal.