Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shaw Bransford and Roth
FederalNewsRadio.com writer/editor Shefali Kapadia joins host Mike Causey to talk about phased retirement, and Jenny Mattingley, director of Government Affairs at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth will discuss the upcoming federal pay raise and the possibility of a government shutdown.
August 13, 2014
WIFLE president Cathy Sanz and Dexter Brooks, with the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, will discuss upcoming federal employee training programs that their organizations are sponsoring.
August 8, 2014
Debra Roth will host a roundtable discussion of Senior Executive Service reform.
July 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Senior Executives Association , Senior Executives Service , Debra Roth , Carol Bonasaro , Jenny Mattingley , Jeff Neal , ICF International , ChiefHRO.com , Department of Homeland Security , SES reform , performance awards , Fed Talk
Julie Perkins hosts a roundtable discussion of the latest developments in cybersecurity.
July 11, 2014
Tags: workforce , cybersecurity , cybersecurity framework , Cybersecurity executive order , Julie Perkins , Gregory Wilshusen , GAO , Ari Schwartz , John Lainhart , IBM Global Business Services , Alma Cole , The Performance Institute , Fed Talk ,
Dr. Janice Presser, CEO of the Gabriel Institute and Grant Thornton's Virginia Gibson will discuss the importance of performance reviews and how to improve them.
June 20, 2014
Tags: workforce , performance management , performance reviews , Dr. Janice Presser , The Gabriel Institute , Virginia Gibson , Grant Thornton , Julie Perkins , performance goals , performance improvement , Performance and results
The trial of four former U.S. security contractors in the deaths of Iraqi civilians is just getting underway. The former Blackwater employees allegedly opened fire at a busy Baghdad intersection in 2007. Now, seven years later, prosecutors are sorting out if they can be held criminally responsible. In this week's legal loop segment, employment attorney Debra Roth joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive. She explained why the case has taken so long to go to trial.
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of legislation on Capitol Hill that impacts federal workers.
June 6, 2014
Tags: workforce , Congress , performance , pay for performance , federal pay raise , Jason Briefel , Professional Managers Association , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Jessica Klement , NARFE , Jenny Mattingley , Fed Talk
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford and Roth will discuss what's happening at the VA and OPM Director Katherine Archuleta will talk about the status of phased retirement, the retirement-claims backlog and other civil service issues.
May 28, 2014
Jennifer Mattingley, director of government affairs for Shaw, Bransford and Roth, and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will give us an update on legislation affecting federal workers.
May 14, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , Jennifer Mattingley , FERS , SES , retirement , Congress , budget 2014 , Federal employee retirement , federal employee pay , Mike Causey , Your Turn , Andy Medici , Federal Times
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of National Police Week 2014, which is being held in Washington D.C. from May 11th through the 17th.
May 9, 2014
Tags: workforce , National Police Week 2014 , Jenny Mattingley , Steve Groeninger , Herb Giobbi , FLEOA , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Jon Adler , Sara Slone , Concerns of Police Survivors , Fed Talk , law enforcement