Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sharon Bulova
But the budget calls for higher taxes and more fees.
Major retail and mixed-use developments alter traffic patterns and often jam commuters passing through the area. Fairfax County leaders are looking now examining ways to alleviate the traffic problems these developments cause.
After six years of review, Fairfax County's Board of Supervisors voted 8 to 2 to reject a $418 million option to buy the Covanta waste to energy facility in Lorton.
If you were backed up for hours on the Fairfax County Parkway this morning, one local lawmaker felt your pain.
The new Metro stop at Tysons Corner could do a lot to ease traffic in the area, but now residents are concerned a planned Wal-Mart will make traffic worse.
A big decision on trash is about to be made in Fairfax County, and it may impact other parts of the D.C. region.
Now that Metro line is taking shape in Tysons, there are concerns about how it looks.
Fairfax County Executive Anthony Griffin is poised to recommend the county buy a trash incinerator in Lorton.
Tags: Covanta Energy , waste-to-energy , Lorton , Anthony Griffin , Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce , Robby Demeria , Dominion Power , Fairfax County Board of Supervisors , Pat Herrity , Hank Silverberg
It is one of the richest counties in the nation and has weathered the recession better than almost all others, but Fairfax County is still facing some lean times.