Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Shamyra Edmonds
Can a "whole of nation" approach be the answer to the increasing connectivity of physical and cyber infrastructure protection? Hear insights from DHS experts Suzanne Spaulding, Deputy Under Secretary, National Protection and Programs Directorate and Mark Weatherford, Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity, National Protection and Programs Directorate as they discuss DHS programs in recognition of National Critical Infrastructure and Protection Resilience Month.
Tags: management , FedCentral , Deloitte , Physical and Cyber Infrastructure , Suzanne Spaulding , Mark Weatherford , Harry Raduege Jr , Jane Norris , Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Month , DHS , NPPD , cybersecurity , workforce
The United States has leveraged its financial and economic power to influence a range of global security threats and concerns from terrorism to international organized crime the world over. Here the latest insights from the Honorable Juan Zarate, noted security advisor and Frank Waikart, former senior advisor on terrorist finance discuss how the United States can continue to isolate rogue and illicit financial activity to advance its national security.
IT transformation has the potential to be a catalyst for 'smart government' and can serve as a force multiplier for future mission success. Tune-in to Van Hitch, a Senior Advisor with Deloitte Consulting LLP and Former CIO of the Department of Justice and Clarence Crawford a Director with Deloitte Consulting LLP and Former CFO of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management for this timely discussion.
On June 28, the Supreme Court handed down its rulings on the four legal challenges to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), finding in favor of defendants on the central issue of the individual mandate and upholding the balance of the law with the exception of federal power to terminate states' Medicaid funding. Tune-in to Kelvin Womack, Principal and Federal Health Practice Leader and Diane Murray, Principal with Deloitte Consulting, LLP as they demystify the ACA Supreme Court ruling and its implications on the Federal Government.
With increased budget constraints, how can agency leaders engage in new and existing innovations that encourage effective collaboration between the public and private sector? Tune-in as César Hidalgo, Assistant Professor, MIT Media Lab and JR Reagan, Principal, Deloitte & Touch LLP discuss innovation and its role in the Federal government.
Is your agency utilizing the hidden benefits of Telework? Learn how Telework supports transparency, cost reduction and collaboration in government, with Naomi Leventhal, leader of Deloitte's Workforce Flexibility initiative and Jim Reidy, leader of the Real Estate and Location Strategy practice at Deloitte.
Budget cuts are the "new normal" for the foreseeable future, as agencies consider multi-year cost reduction strategies. To continue serving constituents and agency missions despite reduced funding and growing uncertainty over the coming fiscal years—how prepared is your organization to make sustainable cuts? Hear insights from Janet Hale, former Undersecretary of Management at the Department of Homeland Security and Joann Boutelle, former Deputy Chief Financial Officer at the Department of Defense.