Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Service to America Medals
Host Bill Bransford examines two programs that take an in-depth look at the good work done by federal employees: the Service to America Medals and the Feds Helping Feds programs.
October 22, 2010
At least half of the Service to America Medal winners relied on IT for their work.
It's time to start thinking about the 2011 Service to America Medals. Tim McManus from the Partnership for Public Service tells us how to nominate someone for the awards.
Sgt. Mark Todd tells the DorobekInsider that he was "just doing his job".
If you have traveled out West, you have an idea of the vastness of parts of this country. Two Sammies nominees tell us how they've managed to close the gap -- literally.
One NASA scientist is literally helping people see.
NTSB's Robert Benzon says "I'm trying to put myself out of business," as an accident investigator.
The Service to America Medals (Sammies) awards program pays tribute to America's dedicated federal workforce, highlighting those who have made significant contributions to our country. Max Stier, President of the Partnership for Public Service, gives us a preview of today's announcement