Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Service to America Medals
Awards night is finally here!
Staying $585 million under budget is a major accomplishment for any agency. But, as Federal News Radio's Francis Rose found out, GSA's Bill Guerin did just that.
Mary Pletcher is the Deputy Recovery Coordinator and Acting Deputy Director at the National Business Center at the Department of the Interior's Office of Policy, Management and Budget. She's also a Service to America Medal finalist in the Call to Service category
Civilian Pentagon whistleblowers need protection. It's the job of Daniel Meyer the director of whistleblowing and transparency at the Department of Defense's Office of the Inspector General.
The work by Dr. Paul Hsieh has led to a nomination for a Service to America Medal in the Science and Environment category.
The SAMMIES pay tribute to America's dedicated federal workforce, highlighting those who have made significant contributions to our country. We get nomination tips from the Partnership for Public Service's Max Stier.