Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Service to America
Since March 2010, the device has helped to catch 450 drug traffickers, weapons smugglers and potential terror suspects. The developers of the technology are finalists for the 2012 Service to America Medal.
We continue our Sammies Tracker series, speaking to finalists in this year's Service to America Medals from the Partnership for Public Service
The devastation in Haiti was so overwhelming after the January earthquake, it might have paralyzed lesser people than our next guest. But this Homeland Security Department worker swung into action. As a result, there are hundreds of happy children scampering around the U.S. He is the Citizenship and Immigration Services field office director for Haiti, and the 2010 Federal Employee of the Year, Pius Bannis.