Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sept. 11 terrorist attacks
Dogs that worked in Iraq and helped at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, receive first-ever American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards.
A giant U.S. flag damaged in the Sept. 11 terrorist attack in New York is coming to Frederick for a charity event involving needles and thread.
The Sept. 11 attacks killed hundreds of first responders, and a group that raises money in their memory is passing through our area this weekend.
Prince William County already has a damaged brick from the Pentagon and a piece of Pennsylvania granite to commemorate the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.