Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senior Executives Service
Debra Roth will host a roundtable discussion of Senior Executive Service reform.
July 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Senior Executives Association , Debra Roth , Carol Bonasaro , Jenny Mattingley , Jeff Neal , ICF International , ChiefHRO.com , Department of Homeland Security , Shaw Bransford and Roth , SES reform , performance awards , Fed Talk
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, will discuss the status of the SES, and Nicole Johnson and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will talk about cloud computing and the likelihood that feds will get a pay raise.
April 9, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , Senior Executive Association , Carol Bonasaro , GS-15 , cloud computing , NASA , GSA , retirement , pay raise , Federal Times , Andy Medici , Nicole Blake Johnson , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Senior Executives Association president Carol Bonosaro will discuss a new survey where government execs were asked their opinions on a wide variey of issues.
August 28, 2013
Host Bill Bransford moderates a roundtable discussion of how the Senior Executive Service is doing in developing diversity plans.
June 22, 2012
Tags: workforce , hiring , diversity , Bill Bransford , William Brown , African American Federal Executives Association , Tommy Hwang , Asian American Government Executive Network , Veronica Villalobos , Office of Diversity and Inclusion , OPM , Fed Talk
Host Mike Causey will talk federal retirement with the NITP's Tammy Flanagan. Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about a new report that looks at the mobility of members of the Senior Executives Service.
March 28, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk career mobility with
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior
Executives Service. Federal Times Senior Writers
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly will talk about
how pending legislation in Congress will affect
your pay and benefits.
March 14, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Carol Bonasaro , Federal Times , Sean Reilly , Stephen Losey , retirement , budget battle , sequestration , USPS , Budget Control Act , pay freeze , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey , buyouts , downsizing
A special House panel finds DoD's audit plan is credible, but successful implementation will depend on commitment of Defense components and future leaders.
Tags: DoD , Congress , House Armed Services Committee , management , financial management , auditability , CFO , CFO Act , Robert Hale , Mike Conaway , Adam Smith , financial improvement and readiness plan , statement of budgetary resources , workforce , budget , Jared Serbu , DoD Report
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about the work being done by the organization.
June 3, 2011