Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senior Executives Association
Host Mike Causey is joined by Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, and Federal Times senior staff writer Steve Losey. They will discuss federal pay and benefits and plans in Congress to cut them.
June 8, 2011(Encore presentation July 6, 2011)
Carol Bonosaro, the president of the Senior Executives Association, shares advice for federal managers as they try to navigate in uncertain times.
Will the big changes in Congress mean big changes for federal employees? Bill Bransford, general counsel for the Senior Executives Association, joins Mike Causey for this week's Your Turn.
November 3, 2010
Tags: Your Turn , Mike Causey , Bill Bransford , Congress , election , pay and benefits , pay raise , furlough , Pledge to America , hiring freeze , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , pay debate , National Treasury Employees Union , Election 2010
A deadline is nearing for federal labor managers. November first is when they are supposed to be up and running with Labor-Management Council Forums. Carol Bonasaro gives us an update
OMB is setting up a new dashboard to measure agency performance.
Administration will list agencies' progress in meeting their high-priority goals detailed in the 2011 budget request. OMB wants quarterly updates to ensure agencies are on track to meet their plans of actions and milestones. Meanwhile, the House passes a bill to mandate a new type of performance management.
Normally Senior Correspondent Mike Causey keeps his Inside-the-Beltway jet-set lifestyle private. He doesn't want to brag, or make you jealous. But today he makes an exception starting with his black tie dinner date with Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Federal News Radio continues our week-long series "The 5 Fallacies of Government."
Moving from the transition to governing: what's ahead for the new Obama Administration?