Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senior Executives Association
Host Mike Causey will talk about several issues affecting federal workers with Bill Bransford, general counsel of the Senior Executives Association and Steve Watkins and Stephen Losey of the Federal Times.
May 23, 2012
The White House honored 54 Senior Executive Service members for their work in 2011. Combined, the honorees saved or helped the government avoid spending $36 billion.
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro says few agencies are participating in mandated bargaining.
Who's going from fed to PAS (Presidential Appointment with Senate confirmation)? The Senior Executives Association has a scorecard.
Is insourcing the solution for every agency at all levels of government? A panelist at the Senior Executives Association annual conference offers his ideas.
A Senate committee takes up a bill to beef up legal and employment protection for federal whistleblowers. The legislation, for which there is a companion bill making its way through the House, is favored by the Obama Administration and federal employee labor unions, but is opposed by at least one large group representing federal managers.
The Federal-Postal Coalition that represents 4.6 million government workers is urging President Barack Obama to preserve federal employees' pay and benefits when he sends his budget-reduction plan to Congress Monday. Coalition members fear lawmakers' drive to find funding cuts could harm federal employees.
Tags: budget , Federal-Postal Coalition , Professional Managers Association , thomas burger , pay and benefits , jenny mattingly , National Treasury Employees Union , Colleen Kelley , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , John Adler , House Appropriations Committee , continuing resolution , Emily Kopp
One of the top feds at the Office of Management and Budget is offering a more detailed picture of what's expected of federal workers and their agencies in the next several years.
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about the work being done by the organization.
June 3, 2011