Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senior Executives Association
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro says few agencies are participating in mandated bargaining.
Who's going from fed to PAS (Presidential Appointment with Senate confirmation)? The Senior Executives Association has a scorecard.
Is insourcing the solution for every agency at all levels of government? A panelist at the Senior Executives Association annual conference offers his ideas.
A Senate committee takes up a bill to beef up legal and employment protection for federal whistleblowers. The legislation, for which there is a companion bill making its way through the House, is favored by the Obama Administration and federal employee labor unions, but is opposed by at least one large group representing federal managers.
The Federal-Postal Coalition that represents 4.6 million government workers is urging President Barack Obama to preserve federal employees' pay and benefits when he sends his budget-reduction plan to Congress Monday. Coalition members fear lawmakers' drive to find funding cuts could harm federal employees.
Tags: budget , Federal-Postal Coalition , professional managers association , thomas burger , pay and benefits , jenny mattingly , National Treasury Employees Union , Colleen Kelley , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , John Adler , House Appropriations Committee , continuing resolution , Emily Kopp
One of the top feds at the Office of Management and Budget is offering a more detailed picture of what's expected of federal workers and their agencies in the next several years.
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about the work being done by the organization.
June 3, 2011
The Justice Department defends employees who are accused of violating citizens' constitutional rights. Law enforcement officers are in the most danger of being sued. DoJ provides training for employees about how to steer clear of these situations.
HHS and ATF are among the agencies preparing for a much lower budget in 2012 and beyond. Officials said short-term savings have been found, so now they must consider cuts to everything from real estate to personnel to non-critical functions.