Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senior Executives Association
Debra Roth will host a roundtable discussion of Senior Executive Service reform.
July 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Senior Executives Service , Debra Roth , Carol Bonasaro , Jenny Mattingley , Jeff Neal , ICF International , ChiefHRO.com , Department of Homeland Security , Shaw Bransford and Roth , SES reform , performance awards , Fed Talk
Tony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the Public Employees Roundtable and Public Service Recognition Week.
April 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Public Employees Roundtable , Public Service Recognition Week , Tony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Jenny Mattingley , Robyn Kehoe , FEEA , Traci Dimartini , Chief Human Capital Officer Council , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford and Roth
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro, and Federal Timres reporters Sean Reilly and Andy Medici, will discuss legislation introduced in the U.S. House, that would make it easier for agency leaders to fire senior executives.
February 19, 2014
The Senior Executives Association sent a letter to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Dec. 5 criticizing recently released guidance that reduced pay pool amounts for the Fiscal Year 2013 performance awards for members of the Senior Executives Service.
Young Government Leaders helps young professionals find classes and mentors that can help them to learn new skills and advance in their careers.
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, and NFFE president William R. Dougan will give their thoughts on John Berry's four years as director of the Office of Personnel Management.
April 10, 2013
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro joins host Bill Bransford to discuss some of the challenges facing senior executives in the federal government.
March 22, 2013
Attorney Bill Bransford joins host Bob Leins to talk about how federal employees will be affected by sequestration and furloughs.
March 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , Bob Leins , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , sequestration , furloughs , federal employees , federal employee rights , Merit Systems Protection Board , EEOC , Office of Special Counsel , Office of Inspector General , For Your Benefit
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, discusses what the next few weeks, and the next four years, will be like for political appointees and federal workers.
January 23, 2013
Congress has delayed the online financial disclosure requirement of the STOCK Act for a month. But already this provision that affects 28,000 senior members of the executive branch is deterring high-level feds from joining the ranks of senior executives, according to the Senior Executives Association.