Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senior Executive Association
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, will discuss the status of the SES, and Nicole Johnson and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will talk about cloud computing and the likelihood that feds will get a pay raise.
April 9, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , Senior Executives Service , Carol Bonasaro , GS-15 , cloud computing , NASA , GSA , retirement , pay raise , Federal Times , Andy Medici , Nicole Blake Johnson , Mike Causey , Your Turn
A law Congress passed in April to ban congressional members and federal workers from profiting on non-public information places unnecessary reporting burdens on senior executives and make them vulnerable to identity theft.
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro spoke to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey about her agency's opposition to a bill that would require SESer to be more mobile.
Senior Executives Association president Carol
Bonosaro will discuss civil service reform when
she joins host Mike Causey on today's show.
January 11, 2012
Booz Allen Hamilton and the Partnership for Public Service collaborated on writing the report; Senior Executive Association agrees with many recommendations.
His goal: to settle once and for all the question of whether federal employees are overpaid compared to the private sector.
Director John Berry has asked federal and private sector experts to come up with a formula to compare public and private sector salaries. He says the government has a perception problem that needs to be fixed. Two senators introduce provisions to freeze federal pay and the number of employees.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , Christine Griffin , Tom Coburn , John Thune , OPM , BLS , NAPA , Administrative Conference of the U.S. , diversity , hiring reforms , pay raise , Jason Miller , Executive Update 2010
OPM says two agencies will hold training sessions on how to use this new approach to hire senior executives. OPM also is working with other organizations to extend the training new SESers receive.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , Pay & Benefits , management , Nancy Kichak , John Berry , OPM , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Veterans hiring , Senior Executive Service , onboarding , hiring reforms , Hiring databases
There are a lot of questions about pay & benefits that have been cropping up lately, and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey spoke with three experts to get the answers for you. Hear from three experts about a variety of topics, including tax credits for retirees and the NSPS transition.