Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senator Susan Collins
The Federal government's first "Chief Performance Officer" faces off with a Senate Committee hearing testimony for his nomination. Jeffrey Zients talks about the difference between managing in the private and public sector, the PART legacy from the Bush Administration, and how he views the expected retirement tsunami in the federal government.
Senate Homeland Security Committee holds confirmation hearings for Tara O'Toole, President Obama's nominee to head up the Science and Technology Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security. O'Toole brings a background in medicine and science to the job overseeing the development of technology for the agencies tasked with protecting the nation.
President Obama's nominee to head the U.S. Census Bureau responded in the bluntest terms possible to questions regarding the politicization of the 2010 census. Senate leaders expect to vote on the nomination before adjourning for the Memorial Day recess.