Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Co
Arnold Fields, the special inspector general for Afghanistan reconstruction, failed to convince his congressional critics that he's qualified to handle his watchdog job.
Chairman and Ranking Member of committee overseeing GAO both recommended him to President Obama as best candidate.
Government making progress on cutting clearance times, but member of Congress fear backsliding.
Congress is slated to return for a lame duck session two weeks after next Tuesday's elections, but no action is expected until January at the earliest.
Agencies will have defined benchmarks to hit for training current and future managers.
Legislation builds on Bush-to-Obama transition success.
Fraud and improper payments are on the hit list at agencies across government. One Senate committee is looking at how it's done.