Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Co
Arnold Fields, the special inspector general for Afghanistan reconstruction, failed to convince his congressional critics that he's qualified to handle his watchdog job.
Chairman and Ranking Member of committee overseeing GAO both recommended him to President Obama as best candidate.
Government making progress on cutting clearance times, but member of Congress fear backsliding.
Congress is slated to return for a lame duck session two weeks after next Tuesday's elections, but no action is expected until January at the earliest.
Agencies will have defined benchmarks to hit for training current and future managers.
Legislation builds on Bush-to-Obama transition success.
Fraud and improper payments are on the hit list at agencies across government. One Senate committee is looking at how it's done.