Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senate Commerce Science and Transportation Committ
The Senate is now considering one of several cybersecurity bills now making their way through the U.S. Congress. The principal co-author of one bill spoke to a software industry group holding a cybersecurity forum at the Newseum yesterday.
Ten months after Inauguration Day, the process of filling top management posts in the Federal Government continues. Last week, the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee reviewed the nominations of two people nominated for top management posts at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
President Obama's nominee to head the Transportation Security Administration had his confirmation hearing in the Senate yesterday. Lawmakers used the hearing as an opportunity to get answers about some lingering concerns over one of the most visible arms of the Department of Homeland Security.