Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senate Commerce Science and Transportation Committ
The Senate is now considering one of several cybersecurity bills now making their way through the U.S. Congress. The principal co-author of one bill spoke to a software industry group holding a cybersecurity forum at the Newseum yesterday.
Ten months after Inauguration Day, the process of filling top management posts in the Federal Government continues. Last week, the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee reviewed the nominations of two people nominated for top management posts at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
President Obama's nominee to head the Transportation Security Administration had his confirmation hearing in the Senate yesterday. Lawmakers used the hearing as an opportunity to get answers about some lingering concerns over one of the most visible arms of the Department of Homeland Security.