Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senate
Former U.S. Sen. George Allen is again saying that he regrets using the term "macaca" to refer to a Democratic campaign volunteer of Indian ancestry in 2006.
Two senators propose a bill that would cut $5 billion in duplicative and overlapping government programs.
An early poll shows former Virginia governors Tim Kaine and George Allen are in a dead heat in the U.S. Senate race to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Jim Webb.
More than a quarter of the Senate wrote to the President asking for more details on the proposal to require contractors to disclose political contributions.
A bill introduced Tuesday in the Senate would require training for federal managers.
In floor comments today, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) indicated a willingness to compromise with Republicans on a spending bill.
Virginia's attorney general took his fight against the federal health care law to Capitol Hill Wednesday, stepping onto a national stage before the House Judiciary Committee.
Martin Kady, congressional bureau chief for Politico
Congress must pass another funding measure to keep the government operating past March 4. House Republicans are calling for big cuts to current spending levels. This as President Obama gets set to release his 2012 budget request February 14.