Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senate
President Barack Obama recess-appointed three members to the National Labor Relations Board on Wednesday, bypassing fierce opposition from Republicans who claim the agency has leaned too far in favor of unions.
Davita Vance-Cooks became the acting public printer, making her the first female to fill the top position at the Government Printing Office.
After weeks of congressional negotiation and outright quarreling, a deal has emerged to provide 2012 funding for government operations. Follow the 2012 spending levels that came out of the latest funding fracas. Agency-by agency, track what's getting cut and where.
The year can be summed up by a trio of showdowns, said Peter Schroeder, a staff writer with The Hill newspaper, in an interview on Federal Drive with Tom Temin. The near-government shutdown in April, the August debt ceiling showdown and the last-minute wrangling over the payroll tax cut.
Alan Bersin is resigning as the commissioner of Customs and Border Patrol at the end of the year.
President Barack Obama signed a bill Tuesday authorizing federal agencies to present an American flag to the families of federal employees killed in the line of duty.
Julie Tagen, legislative director for the National Association of Active and Retired Federal Employees, told Federal News Radio that certain provisions in the bill would affect federal employees.