Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Senate
Four senators introduced a bill that would add Medicare patients to the Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan, as Medicare is gradually phased out. The National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association tells feds to be wary of the bill.
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro spoke to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey about her agency's opposition to a bill that would require SESer to be more mobile.
The Senate voted Wednesday to overhaul transportation programs and keep aid flowing to thousands of construction projects while strengthening highway. The $109 billion measure, approved in a 74-22 vote, included a number of amendments affecting federal pay and benefits, including a provision to allows "phased retirements" for federal employees and an expansion of an expired mass-transit subsidy.
Andrew Restuccia, reporter for the Hill, gives an update on the debate.
Federal investigators expressed concerns Monday for the safety of some female veterans who rely on homeless shelters after inspections showed women housed in shelters approved only for men.
The Senate has defeated an amendment to a transportation bill that would have extended the federal pay freeze through 2013. In a 57-41 vote, lawmakers rejected the amendment, introduced last week by Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.). The measure needed 60 votes to pass. Federal unions applauded the news.
Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) introduced an amendment Thursday to the Senate Highway Bill that would extend the federal pay freeze for another year as part of special deficit reduction trust fund.
Lt. Gen. David Barno, a senior adviser and senior fellow at the Center for a New American Security and a retired Army general, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his testimony before the Senate Budget Committee about the Defense Department's 2013 budget request.