Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sen. Susan Collins
Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.) said his subcommittee will take up the subject of energy conservation and the federal government when Congress goes back in session next week.
DoD inspector general finds continued audit quality problems. Senate committee says making DCAA independent should be considered.
Tags: contracting , Robert Hale , April Stephenson , Greg Kutz , Sen. Joseph Lieberman , Sen. Tom Coburn , Gordon Heddell , DoD , DCAA , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , GAO , inspector general , contract audits , acquisition reform
Sen. Carper's bill would create team of experts to break-in, fix federal networks. Sen. Lieberman, Rep. Thompson to introduce legislation to better protect electric grid.
From Capitol Hill, most, but not all, lawmakers have generally good reviews for President Obama's pick to be cybersecurity coordinator.
Plans for a temporary Select Committee on Cybersecurity are not sitting well with some lawmakers. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Tags: Federal Drive , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Congress , Senate , select committee on cybersecurity and electronic i , Sen. Joe Lieberman , select committee on cybersecurity and electronic i , select committee on cybersecurity and electronic i , select committee on cybersecurity and electronic i
Learn more about the new virus