Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sen. Joseph Lieberman
FERC also would receive increased oversight authorities to mandate utility companies fix cyber vulnerabilities in their infrastructure.
Now scattered through 35 buildings in the Washington area, the Department of Homeland Security is one step closer to the goal of a "unified campus" on the grounds of the old St. Elizabeth's hospital in Southeast D.C. Groundbreaking ceremonies took place days before the 8th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks which spurred creation of the mega-agency.
DoD inspector general finds continued audit quality problems. Senate committee says making DCAA independent should be considered.
Tags: contracting , Robert Hale , April Stephenson , Greg Kutz , Sen. Susan Collins , Sen. Tom Coburn , Gordon Heddell , DoD , DCAA , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , GAO , inspector general , contract audits , acquisition reform
Sen. Carper's bill would create team of experts to break-in, fix federal networks. Sen. Lieberman, Rep. Thompson to introduce legislation to better protect electric grid.
Learn more about the new virus
Administration working with lawmakers to give full federal benefits to domestic partners. Employee union calls sick leave change real progress.
Someone who is no stranger to the General Services Administrator faces a Senate panel reviewing her nomination to run the agency.
Senate committee schedules hearing for federal CTO nominee Chopra for May 19.
Tags: mngt , Jeffrey Zients , Clay Johnson , Christine Griffin , Aneesh Chopra , OMB , OPM , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Commit , CTO , DDM , chief performance officer