Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sen. Joseph Lieberman
FERC also would receive increased oversight authorities to mandate utility companies fix cyber vulnerabilities in their infrastructure.
Now scattered through 35 buildings in the Washington area, the Department of Homeland Security is one step closer to the goal of a "unified campus" on the grounds of the old St. Elizabeth's hospital in Southeast D.C. Groundbreaking ceremonies took place days before the 8th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks which spurred creation of the mega-agency.
DoD inspector general finds continued audit quality problems. Senate committee says making DCAA independent should be considered.
Tags: contracting , Robert Hale , April Stephenson , Greg Kutz , Sen. Susan Collins , Sen. Tom Coburn , Gordon Heddell , DoD , DCAA , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , GAO , inspector general , contract audits , acquisition reform
Sen. Carper's bill would create team of experts to break-in, fix federal networks. Sen. Lieberman, Rep. Thompson to introduce legislation to better protect electric grid.
Learn more about the new virus
Administration working with lawmakers to give full federal benefits to domestic partners. Employee union calls sick leave change real progress.
Someone who is no stranger to the General Services Administrator faces a Senate panel reviewing her nomination to run the agency.
Senate committee schedules hearing for federal CTO nominee Chopra for May 19.
Tags: mngt , Jeffrey Zients , Clay Johnson , Christine Griffin , Aneesh Chopra , OMB , OPM , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Commit , CTO , DDM , chief performance officer