Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sen. Joseph Lieberman
FERC also would receive increased oversight authorities to mandate utility companies fix cyber vulnerabilities in their infrastructure.
Now scattered through 35 buildings in the Washington area, the Department of Homeland Security is one step closer to the goal of a "unified campus" on the grounds of the old St. Elizabeth's hospital in Southeast D.C. Groundbreaking ceremonies took place days before the 8th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks which spurred creation of the mega-agency.
DoD inspector general finds continued audit quality problems. Senate committee says making DCAA independent should be considered.
Tags: contracting , Robert Hale , April Stephenson , Greg Kutz , Sen. Susan Collins , Sen. Tom Coburn , Gordon Heddell , DoD , DCAA , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co , GAO , inspector general , contract audits , acquisition reform
Sen. Carper's bill would create team of experts to break-in, fix federal networks. Sen. Lieberman, Rep. Thompson to introduce legislation to better protect electric grid.
Learn more about the new virus
Administration working with lawmakers to give full federal benefits to domestic partners. Employee union calls sick leave change real progress.
Someone who is no stranger to the General Services Administrator faces a Senate panel reviewing her nomination to run the agency.
Senate committee schedules hearing for federal CTO nominee Chopra for May 19.
Tags: mngt , Jeffrey Zients , Clay Johnson , Christine Griffin , Aneesh Chopra , OMB , OPM , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Commit , CTO , DDM , chief performance officer