Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Security Debrief
Terrorists in the Middle East are using weapons, supplies, and even new technology made in the United States in their attacks on Iraqi cities and elsewhere. David Olive is a principal of Catalyst Partners and a writer for the Security Debrief blog. He said on In Depth with Francis Rose, they're even using a brand new drug the Food and Drug Administration just approved for military use in April, and it's calling into question the security of the military supply chain.
There's plenty of talk about the role of the United States in cyber space. But what's lacking, one expert argues, is a defining doctrine. Ronald Marks, a senior fellow at George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute, joined In Depth with Francis Rose, to discuss his idea for a comprehensive cyber doctrine.
Sam Rosenfeld, the chairman and co-founder of the Densus Group, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the definition of cyber protest and how federal agencies can protect themselves.
The global supply chain is getting more secure. President Barack Obama has signed the National Strategy for Global Supply Chain, which aims to promote the efficient and secure movement of goods throughout the global economy. Seth Stodder, president and CEO of Palindrome Strategies, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new strategy and the role he will take.
Steve Bucci, the senior cyber consultant for the public sector at IBM Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the emerging cybersecurity issues of 2012.
Former Defense Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Steve Bucci calls for security standards from cloud providers.