Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Security Debrief
There's plenty of talk about the role of the United States in cyber space. But what's lacking, one expert argues, is a defining doctrine. Ronald Marks, a senior fellow at George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute, joined In Depth with Francis Rose, to discuss his idea for a comprehensive cyber doctrine.
Sam Rosenfeld, the chairman and co-founder of the Densus Group, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the definition of cyber protest and how federal agencies can protect themselves.
The global supply chain is getting more secure. President Barack Obama has signed the National Strategy for Global Supply Chain, which aims to promote the efficient and secure movement of goods throughout the global economy. Seth Stodder, president and CEO of Palindrome Strategies, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new strategy and the role he will take.
Steve Bucci, the senior cyber consultant for the public sector at IBM Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the emerging cybersecurity issues of 2012.
Former Defense Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Steve Bucci calls for security standards from cloud providers.