Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Security Debrief
There's plenty of talk about the role of the United States in cyber space. But what's lacking, one expert argues, is a defining doctrine. Ronald Marks, a senior fellow at George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute, joined In Depth with Francis Rose, to discuss his idea for a comprehensive cyber doctrine.
Sam Rosenfeld, the chairman and co-founder of the Densus Group, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the definition of cyber protest and how federal agencies can protect themselves.
The global supply chain is getting more secure. President Barack Obama has signed the National Strategy for Global Supply Chain, which aims to promote the efficient and secure movement of goods throughout the global economy. Seth Stodder, president and CEO of Palindrome Strategies, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new strategy and the role he will take.
Steve Bucci, the senior cyber consultant for the public sector at IBM Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the emerging cybersecurity issues of 2012.
Former Defense Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Steve Bucci calls for security standards from cloud providers.