Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Securities and Exchange Commission
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts give us an update on Dodd-Frank, and how businesses would be impacted if trans fat is eliminated from the nation's food supply.
December 5, 2013
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the deficit's impact on Medicare and Medicaid, the costs of requiring capital buffers on money market funds. Plus, what legislation will Congress tackle in its lame-duck session?
Setember 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Medicare and Medicaid , budget deficit , Matthew Barry , money market funds , Christopher Payne , Capital buffer , Congress , lame duck session , Loren Duggan , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
About 800 new jobs will be created by the Securities and Exchange Commission to keep up with new regulations brought about by financial reform legislation.
Beware free lunch seminars offering investment counseling, says the Better Business Bureau. Here's how to protect yourself from investment scams.