Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SecureInfo Corp.
The administration has struggled to fulfill its promise to take enough concrete steps to make cybersecurity a national security priority. Experts say the White House fell short in several areas, most notably in getting comprehensive cyber legislation passed.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , Obama Impact , David Smith , Potomac Institute , Bob Dix , Juniper Networks , Patrick Howard , Phyllis Schneck , McAfee , Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board , White House , Congress , Larry Clinton , Internet Security Alliance , Jason Miller
Christopher Fountain, senior vice president of SecureInfo joins host John Gilroy to talk about IT security.
July 10, 2012
The General Services Administration and Homeland Security Department gave 14 vendors a spot on a cybersecurity contract. The vendors represent a "full gamut" of certification and accreditation services, a GSA official told Federal News Radio.
Tags: technology , contracting , Lawrence Hale , GSA , DHS , SmartBUY , cybersecurity , certification and accreditation , enterprise software licensing , Apptis , Booz, Allen Hamilton , Deloitte , DSD Labs , G&B Solutions Inc. , Global Network Systems , Kadix System LLC , Knowledge Consulting Group Inc. , Securicon LLC , Tantus Technologies Inc. , Telos Corp. , Tetrad Digital Integrity , Veris Group LLC , Jason Miller , Cybersecurity Update