Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Secret Service
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Thousands of police agencies are scattered across the country, but only a few regularly work with the U.S. Secret Service.
The selection of a leader with a strong intelligence background to lead the TSA, according to a former chief of staff, is a continuation of mission, not a new direction for the agency.
Thursday, December 17th, 2009 at 2:05pm
In the growing on-line world of quick and unmonitored transactions and communications, virtual identities have become common elements of people's daily lives creating limitless opportunities for criminals to recruit, launder their money, and communicate under the cloak of anonymity. A panel of leading government experts discuss the way that our adversaries use these systems and how organizations can better prepare for the threats they are facing. From a commercial, law enforcement and security perspective, panelists will explain the scope of the problems and the potential benefits that can be derived from new social media
Tags: technology , Booz Allen Distinguished Speaker Series , Virtual Identity , cyber , crime , James A. Lewis , Dr. Reobert E. Young , Roy D. Dotson , Department of Homeland Security , Gary Cubbage , Booz Allen Hamilton
'Denial is more than just a river in Egypt.'
Is the Secret Service stretched too thin? Insight from CNN Washington Correspondent Brian Todd.
Law enforcement agencies face off on ice for a fallen FBI comrade