Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Secret Service
The White House said Wednesday that the president had accepted Southers' withdrawal with great sadness and continued to believe he would have made an excellent TSA administrator. Work at TSA, meanwhile, continues.
Secretary Napolitano reorganizes how the agency oversees IT security. It's now more of a ‘command and control structure.'
Tags: technology , management , Janet Napolitano , Phil Reitinger , Sean Donelan , DHS , DoD , Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board , cybersecurity , Cyber Command , TIC , Security line of business
John Patrick Bedell, 35 of California was killed after he opened fire on guards at the Pentagon last week. Fred Burton, a former diplomatic security says Federal Agents are going to be busy for a while. "You're going have agents from the Diplomatic Security Service, the State Department, and the Secret Service and the agents assigned to protect the Secretary of Defense looking at the mindset of this kind of shooter and trying to evaluate who could be the next Bedell out there that could come after their protectees." Bedell was reportedly upset about the 1991 suicide of a Marine Corps. Colonel.
The blunder earlier this month from a Secret Service Twitter feed has raised cautionary flags for other feds.
A hacker convicted of stealing credit and debit card numbers says the Secret Service authorized his criminal activity.
Thirty years after the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan, the Secret Service released audio from that day.
Egyptians now have a new government, and new-found access to state security documents.
A new report shows stunning results.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
BigBoss check counterfeiting ring broken, Commerce updates its role in cybersecurity