Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Secret Service
Government investigators have found some senior officials at the Federal Air Marshal service made fun of veterans, homosexuals and minorities, creating an "unpleasant work environment" at an agency.
The Pentagon's new Cyber Command could end up in Maryland, according to the Maryland Gazette. The Obama administration is finalizing plans for a new Pentagon command to coordinate the security of military computer networks and to develop new offensive cyber-weapons.
The White House said Wednesday that the president had accepted Southers' withdrawal with great sadness and continued to believe he would have made an excellent TSA administrator. Work at TSA, meanwhile, continues.
Secretary Napolitano reorganizes how the agency oversees IT security. It's now more of a ‘command and control structure.'
Tags: technology , management , Janet Napolitano , Phil Reitinger , Sean Donelan , DHS , DoD , Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board , cybersecurity , Cyber Command , TIC , Security line of business
John Patrick Bedell, 35 of California was killed after he opened fire on guards at the Pentagon last week. Fred Burton, a former diplomatic security says Federal Agents are going to be busy for a while. "You're going have agents from the Diplomatic Security Service, the State Department, and the Secret Service and the agents assigned to protect the Secretary of Defense looking at the mindset of this kind of shooter and trying to evaluate who could be the next Bedell out there that could come after their protectees." Bedell was reportedly upset about the 1991 suicide of a Marine Corps. Colonel.
The blunder earlier this month from a Secret Service Twitter feed has raised cautionary flags for other feds.
A hacker convicted of stealing credit and debit card numbers says the Secret Service authorized his criminal activity.
Thirty years after the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan, the Secret Service released audio from that day.
Egyptians now have a new government, and new-found access to state security documents.
A new report shows stunning results.