Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sean Reilly
Greg Stanford, director of government affairs for the Federal Managers Association, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will discuss furloughs, layoffs, and other issues affecting federal workers.
September 11, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget battle , Congress , sequestration , furloughs , layoffs , Federal employee retirement , health plans , pay freeze , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Federal Times , Mike Causey , Your Turn
NARFE's David Snell will talk about a health care option for feds without children and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times will give us an update on 2014 budget negotiations and other issues affecting federal employees.
August 21, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , healthcare , self plus one , NARFE , David Snell , COLAs , Social Security , government shutdown , budget 2014 , continuing resolution , GAO , USPS , FAA , Federal Times , Mike Causey , Your Turn , FEHBP
Debra Roth hosts a press roundtable on the big issues affecting federal workers.
August 9, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , workforce , acquisition , sequestration , furloughs , Congress , federal benefits , Debra Roth , Federal Times , Kellie Lunney , GovExec , Josh Hicks , Washington Post , Fed Talk
NARFE legislative director Jessica Klement and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times will discuss several bills pending in Congress that would affect federal workers and retirees.
August 7, 2013
Host Mike Causey will talk furloughs with Federal Career Experts owner John Grobe, and hiring, retirement backlog, and more with Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times.
May 1, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , workforce , contracting , furloughs , sequestration , hiring , OPM backlog , FAA , air traffic controllers , charitable giving , Boston bombings , John Grobe , Federal Career Experts , Stephen Losey , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund Executive Director Steve Bauer, and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times, will discuss furloughs, and their impact on feds.
April 3, 2013
AFGE's J. David Cox, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will talk about the impact of sequestration and the possiblity that federal workers will be furloughed.
March 27, 2013
NARFE's Jessica Klement and Sean Reilly and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times, will discuss pending legislation on Capitol Hill, that affects federal workers.
March 20, 2013
Federal News Radio's Julia Ziegler, and Sean Reilly and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times, join host Mike Causey to discuss a wide range of issues affecting federal workers.
March 13, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , government shutdown , furloughs , retirement , retirement surge , Julia Ziegler , Federal News Radio , sequestration , continuing resolution , pay freeze , Stephen Losey , Federal Times , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Washington attorney John Mahoney, and Federal Times writers Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly answer your questions about sequestration and furloughs.
February 20, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , sequestration , furloughs , budget debate , budget battle , TSP , unemployment , retirement , pay freeze , pension liability , John Mahoney , Stephen Losey , Federal Times , Mike Causey , Your Turn