Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sean McCalley
The Defense Information Security Agency has approved a security guide for iOS 6 making it the third mobile operating system to meet the requirements this month. The agency said it will award a mobile device management system in a few months.
Real reform for the U.S. Postal Service may be gaining some steam in Congress. Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas), the new chairman of the House subcommittee that oversees the Postal Service, tells Federal News Radio, House leadership sees room for compromise with Democrats when it comes to figuring out ways to get USPS back in the black. Farenthold supports the Postal Service's plan to eliminate Saturday mail delivery.
Adm. Jamie Barnett, the senior vice president of national security policy at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, says one of the the biggest challenges faced by the Pentagon is one that everyone seem to forget about.
David Muntz serves as the principal deputy national coordinator at the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology. He joins Federal News Radio as this week's guest on Agency of the Month.
Improvements to training and employee retention are increasing department workforces and saving money, agency chief human capital officers for the Education and Veterans Affairs departments said at an event Tuesday.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology is sponsoring an upcoming conference to bring together industry and agencies to figure out ways to improve how they use unstructured data.
Agencies are increasingly relying upon Networx contract providers to reduce their Internet connections and strengthen network security.