Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sean Connaughton
A plan to move thousands of federal jobs to Alexandria next year has left Virginia transportation officials looking for a last-minute solution to ease a corresponding commuting crunch.
Virginia's transportation secretary says personnel and policy changes are coming to the agency.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is trying everyone involved in the huge Northern Virginia transportation project on the same page.
Enjoy this weekend's drive while you can, because it might cost you more the next time around.
The expansion of the Potomac Mills Mall that led to the loss of more than 700 park-and-ride spaces has sent hundreds of commuters scrambling for alternatives.
If you travel on Interstate 66 on weekends or during off-peak hours your life could get a bit easier at the end of the month.
Just days after Virginia announced the state would move ahead with the I-95/I-395 HOT lanes project, Arlington County has dropped the lawsuit that has delayed the project for months.
"We do believe HOT lanes have a great future in this region," says Virginia Transportation Secretary Sean Connaughton.
Tags: Interstate 66 , Orange Line , Virginia Department of Transportation , Capital Beltway , Dulles Toll Road , HOT lanes , Sprawl & Crawl , Adam Tuss , I-66 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , Sprawl and Crawl
The Virginia Department of Transportation failed to spend hundreds of millions of dollars as it deferred maintenance projects and shut rest stops, an audit concludes.
Rep. Frank Wolf wrote a letter to Virginia Transportation Secretary Sean Connaughton, urging Connaughton to support state legislation to roll back the tolls along the Dulles Greenway.