Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Scott Giacoppo
A 4-month-old pit bull puppy stolen from a Washington Humane Society shelter in Northeast appears to have been safely recovered.
A Michigan man faces animal cruelty charges for leaving two dogs in a car while he and his daughter toured D.C. over the weekend.
The Washington Humane Society is offering a $1,000 reward to find out who dumped six guinea pigs in a local trash can.
Police are investigating a case of animal cruelty after a dog was shot in the neck for no apparent reason while playing in his owner's yard.
The Washington Humane Society is offering a $1,000 reward in the case. If you have any information that could help solve this case, call 202-BE-HUMANE.