Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sarah Holstine
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with two of NARFE's legislative experts; he also chats with Steve Bauer, executive director of FEEA, to learn how you can help fellow feds affected by the Haitian earthquake.
A growing number of adult children are returning home, assuming dependent status and needing health insurance. So how's the federal health insurance program handling this? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
The President wants a health care reform bill passed by March 18. What's in it, and what would it mean for the premiums you pay and the benefits? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey doesn't know, but he found somebody who does.
If you think health insurance premiums are high now, just wait a couple of years. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the impact of health care reform on your high-value FEHBP health plan.