Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sanquan Carter
Five men have been indicted on 90 charges in connection with a series shootings that ended in a drive-by shooting along South Capitol Street that killed three teenagers.
Twenty-six-year-old Nathaniel Simms entered his plea Thursday in D.C. Superior Court before Judge Michael Rankin. Simms was arrested in the March 30 shootings that killed four people in southeast Washington.
One of the four men charged in the drive-by shooting on South Capitol Street that killed four people is expected to enter a plea for his role in the murders, WTOP has learned.
D.C. Police have arrested at least two more adults in connection with last month's drive-by shooting in Southeast that killed four people and left five others wounded.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast D.C. , South Capitol Street , drive-by shooting , D.C. police , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Jordan Howe , Washington Examiner , Mark Segraves , D.C. Attorney General , Malik Carter , Lamar Grahamr Williams , Robert Bost , Jeffrey Best