Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sanquan Carter
Five men have been indicted on 90 charges in connection with a series shootings that ended in a drive-by shooting along South Capitol Street that killed three teenagers.
Twenty-six-year-old Nathaniel Simms entered his plea Thursday in D.C. Superior Court before Judge Michael Rankin. Simms was arrested in the March 30 shootings that killed four people in southeast Washington.
One of the four men charged in the drive-by shooting on South Capitol Street that killed four people is expected to enter a plea for his role in the murders, WTOP has learned.
D.C. Police have arrested at least two more adults in connection with last month's drive-by shooting in Southeast that killed four people and left five others wounded.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast D.C. , South Capitol Street , drive-by shooting , D.C. police , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Jordan Howe , Washington Examiner , Mark Segraves , D.C. Attorney General , Malik Carter , Lamar Grahamr Williams , Robert Bost , Jeffrey Best