Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sanford Reback
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss democrat and republican plans to spur job growth, and why some companies are lagging behind in implementing the cybersecurity framework.
January 16, 2014
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine NIST's preliminary cybersecurity framework, and Google's lobbying efforts.
November 7, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , lobbying , cybersecurity , critical infrastructure , Google , Northrup Grumman , Federal Trade Commission , Allen Scott , Todd Shields , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
This week's guests on BGov's Capital Impact show include Robert Levinson and Sanford Reback.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the reasons for the shortage of skilled worker visas, and the differences between U.S. and European approaches to cybersecurity.
May 2, 2013
Tags: acquisition , technology , visas , H-1B visa , European Union , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity executive order , Allen Scott , Caroline Savello , Allan Holmes , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact