Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sandy Peavy
The AFCEA Homeland Security Conference is organized to discuss our nation's most significant homeland security issues. Topics at this year's conference include cybersecurity, critical infrastructure protection, biometrics/identity management, information and intelligence sharing, emergency management, mobile communications, and training, modeling and simulation.
Listen to interviews with the guests that appeared on the Federal Drive today, including our interviews with guests from the AFCEA International Homeland Security Conference.
CIO Sandy Peavy said the agency already launched a pilot using iPad and is using avatars to help trainees.
July 7, 2011
Listen March 4th at 2pm
Program will discuss DHS's Progress on IT Programs, DHS Top Priorities for FY 2010, DHS Challenges to still Overcome, Views on New Technology Trends-like Cloud Computing-Open Source-Social Networking, A Vision for The Future-for DHS & Programs that will make a difference.