Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sandy Peavy
The AFCEA Homeland Security Conference is organized to discuss our nation's most significant homeland security issues. Topics at this year's conference include cybersecurity, critical infrastructure protection, biometrics/identity management, information and intelligence sharing, emergency management, mobile communications, and training, modeling and simulation.
Listen to interviews with the guests that appeared on the Federal Drive today, including our interviews with guests from the AFCEA International Homeland Security Conference.
CIO Sandy Peavy said the agency already launched a pilot using iPad and is using avatars to help trainees.
July 7, 2011
Listen March 4th at 2pm
Program will discuss DHS's Progress on IT Programs, DHS Top Priorities for FY 2010, DHS Challenges to still Overcome, Views on New Technology Trends-like Cloud Computing-Open Source-Social Networking, A Vision for The Future-for DHS & Programs that will make a difference.