Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sandy Parr
AFGE members share stories from the front lines of federal service - September 6, 2013 and September 13, 2013
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" four AFGE members discuss their commitment to federal service and challenges they face in the workplace. TSA Local 778 EVP Bobby Newsome, Council of Prison Locals National Fair Practices Coordinator Sandy Parr, VA Local 2241 Women's Coordinator Marva Newell and National Council of SSA Field Operations Locals Regional VP David Sheagley share their stories on the benefits and challenges of federal service.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" the union recognizes federal nurses as it celebrates National Nurses Week. Guests include AFGE National President J. David Cox Sr., 8th District National Vice President Jane Nygaard, and representatives from the AFGE's Council of Prison Locals and National Veterans Affairs Council.