Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sammies 2012
Fifteen years ago, NASA began their Robonaut project to create the first humanoid robot that would be capable of working in space. Despite various funding problems, the resulting humanoid machine is currently on the International Space Station helping crew members by taking over simple, repetitive or dangerous tasks now performed by astronauts.
James Cash of the National Transportation Safety Board's Office of Research and Engineering uses his technical expertise to uncover the causes of transportation accidents.
Dr. Kyle Myers works with a team of physicists, engineers and mathematicians, who apply their expertise to evaluating imaging systems that help diagnosis medical conditions such as cancer.
The deadline for nominating a federal worker for a Service to America Medal is Jan. 18.