Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sammies 2010
Army Operating Concept gets an update,
Learn more about the DEA's work to crackdown on drug trade
A building that runs on almost no energy. It's not magic, it's called a net zero building -- and the Energy Department can now boast of creating the world's largest.
Sgt. Mark Todd tells the DorobekInsider that he was "just doing his job".
Through nearly four decades of public service, Ron Sanders led major organizational and personnel reforms in critical areas of the federal government. We learn more from the Sammies award finalist.
Since 1981 an estimated 25 million people have died of AIDS worldwide.
If you are a sticker for time then your in luck.
Peter Wilhelm has developed and deployed 95 satellites, pioneering significant advances from lunar exploration to GPS to global weather forecasting. We talk with the Director of the Naval Center for Space Technology about his work.
If you have traveled out West, you have an idea of the vastness of parts of this country. Two Sammies nominees tell us how they've managed to close the gap -- literally.
One NASA scientist is literally helping people see.