Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sammies
Dr. Lawrence Deyton is the director for the Center for Tobacco Products at the FDA.
NASA has been collaborating on innovative ideas and technologies dealing with such global challenges as water resources, clean air, health care and energy. We get details from team leader, and SAMMIE nominee, Diane Powell.
The awards are given out by the Partnership for Public Service. John Palguta, vice president for policy at PPS, gave Federal News Radio some background on this year's finalists.
Meet this week's SAMMIES finalist
GAO's Greg Kutz led a wide ranging investigation that prompted congressional and federal action to protect vulnerable children in residential programs and schools from neglect and physical abuse by their teachers and caregivers. We talk with the Sammie nominee about his work.
Tonight is the big night -- the Service to America Medals are being awarded.
Awards night is finally here!
Oliver Fischer is a demographer and a conflict monitoring and response officer with the U.S. Census Bureau and a Sammies award finalist.
Staying $585 million under budget is a major accomplishment for any agency. But, as Federal News Radio's Francis Rose found out, GSA's Bill Guerin did just that.