Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sammies
Mary Pletcher is the Deputy Recovery Coordinator and Acting Deputy Director at the National Business Center at the Department of the Interior's Office of Policy, Management and Budget. She's also a Service to America Medal finalist in the Call to Service category
Neal Brown is the chief of community support programs at the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
Alfonso Batres' life has been dedicated to one important mission—addressing the needs of our nation's veterans and their families. We talk with him about that and it led him to become a finalist in thie year's Service to America Medals.
Civilian Pentagon whistleblowers need protection. It's the job of Daniel Meyer the director of whistleblowing and transparency at the Department of Defense's Office of the Inspector General.
The work by Dr. Paul Hsieh has led to a nomination for a Service to America Medal in the Science and Environment category.
We continue our Sammies tracker series
A building that runs on almost no energy. It's not magic, it's called a net zero building -- and the Energy Department can now boast of creating the world's largest.
Dr. Susan Solomon is with NOAA and works on global warming issues.
Since 1981 an estimated 25 million people have died of AIDS worldwide.
If you are a sticker for time then your in luck.