Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sammies
NASA has been collaborating on innovative ideas and technologies dealing with such global challenges as water resources, clean air, health care and energy. We get details from team leader, and SAMMIE nominee, Diane Powell.
The awards are given out by the Partnership for Public Service. John Palguta, vice president for policy at PPS, gave Federal News Radio some background on this year's finalists.
Meet this week's SAMMIES finalist
GAO's Greg Kutz led a wide ranging investigation that prompted congressional and federal action to protect vulnerable children in residential programs and schools from neglect and physical abuse by their teachers and caregivers. We talk with the Sammie nominee about his work.
Tonight is the big night -- the Service to America Medals are being awarded.
Awards night is finally here!
Oliver Fischer is a demographer and a conflict monitoring and response officer with the U.S. Census Bureau and a Sammies award finalist.
Staying $585 million under budget is a major accomplishment for any agency. But, as Federal News Radio's Francis Rose found out, GSA's Bill Guerin did just that.
Sammies nominee Fenella France is a preservation scientist in the preservation research and testing division of the Library of Congress.