Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sammies
Dr. Lawrence Deyton is the director for the Center for Tobacco Products at the FDA.
NASA has been collaborating on innovative ideas and technologies dealing with such global challenges as water resources, clean air, health care and energy. We get details from team leader, and SAMMIE nominee, Diane Powell.
The awards are given out by the Partnership for Public Service. John Palguta, vice president for policy at PPS, gave Federal News Radio some background on this year's finalists.
Meet this week's SAMMIES finalist
GAO's Greg Kutz led a wide ranging investigation that prompted congressional and federal action to protect vulnerable children in residential programs and schools from neglect and physical abuse by their teachers and caregivers. We talk with the Sammie nominee about his work.
Tonight is the big night -- the Service to America Medals are being awarded.
Awards night is finally here!
Oliver Fischer is a demographer and a conflict monitoring and response officer with the U.S. Census Bureau and a Sammies award finalist.
Staying $585 million under budget is a major accomplishment for any agency. But, as Federal News Radio's Francis Rose found out, GSA's Bill Guerin did just that.