Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sam Chun
Listen October 23rd@ 12pm
Program will discuss the following:Examples of Progress Being Made with Identity Management Programs, Benefits Expected From Identity Management Implementations, Major Challenges to Overcome, Coordination of Plans with State & Local Government, Vision for The Future
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , FAA , cyber , security , Robert Lentz , Greg Schaffer , Dave Bowen , Fred Newberry , Cisco , John Bordwine , Symantec , EDS , Jim Flyzik , Flyzik Group
Tight budgets and a long procurement process will drive federal agencies into outsourcing cybersecurity. They'll buy it as a service instead of purchasing software to install and monitor agency systems.
September 14th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on information & intelligence sharing programs, key initiatives ongoing to improve secure information sharing, identifying what type of information needs to be shared, how fusion centers are key to reaching out to the private sector, and a vision for the future for secure information and intelligence sharing.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Bart Johnson , DHS , David Wennergren , Theresa Hadden , fairfax county , Timothy Brown , CA Technologies , HP , Allan Thompson , Dataguise , Jim Flyzik , Trezza , Flyzik Group
August 10th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the federal government,top cybersecurity priorities, key challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and a vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks?
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cybersecurity , Greg Schaffer , DHS , Rob Carey , Navy , Pat Howard , Joseph MOorcones , SafeNet , HP , Ed White , McAfee , Jim Flyzik , Trezza , Flyzik Group