Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Salesforce.com
After spending four months as a fellow at Harvard, Vivek Kundra becomes the executive vice president for emerging markets at the cloud computing services company.
Representatives of two of the biggest players on apps.gov weigh in on cloud computing, how their companies will help the federal government and what's next in the cloud.
There's a new cloud provider to meet government wide cyber security standards. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
system, what kind of legal protection can you expect? The protection isn't the same for data stored on your personal home computer, and top cloud vendors say it's time for that to change.
This week, learn about how Acumen Solutions is helping federal agencies move into the cloud.
Jan. 12, 2010