Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SalesForce
Astadia CEO Rebecca Rogers Tijerino and John Keefauver, vice president of Application Solutions, will discuss cloud system integration and how lessons learned in the commercial world can be applied to federal IT systems.
April 8, 2014
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Vivek Kundra , Rebecca Rogers Tijerino , John Keefauver , Astadia , IT security , hybrid cloud , software as a service , infrastructure as a service , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Former Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra will talk about what he's doing now, and some of the things he accomplished as CIO.
March 27, 2012
Dan Burton of SalesForce looks at whether or not cloud computing will become SOP over the next few years.